1. Students must not indulge in any act, which is subversive to law and order.
2. They must be polite, soft spoken, friendly and cooperative among themselves and maintain decorum in and outside the school.
3. They must strictly observe silence, avoid act of rowdism and maintain high discipline in their manners, conduct and behaviour.
4. In the absence of the teachers in the classrooms, the monitor shall hold responsibility of maintaining silence and discipline with a spirit of service to the fellow students.
5. Students found involved in any misconduct, would be liable to punishment and deterrent action may be taken against them, leading to their expulsion and rustication.