Rules & Regulation
1. Students must bring home work diary every day.
2. They must bring appropriate tiffin and water bottle, having their names etc. labelled on them.
3. Name, class, section and medium must invariably be written on the bag, books, copies and other belongings.
4. Students must be regular and punctual in attending the school and complete their assignment daily.
5. No student will be allowed to leave school premises without obtaining permission of the Principal.
6. Students will be solely responsible for safe custody of their books and belongings, and the school authorities will not be responsible for any loss.
7. Students returning to school after suffering from infectious diseases must produce medical certificate from a registered qualified doctor.
8. Students must attend the school daily with text books and note books according to the time-table.
9. Students must put on neat and clean prescribed dress, properly ironed and polished shoes and look smart. Nails must be regularly clipped. Boys must have crew-cut hair and girls must put on two pony tails/pleats as per the length of the hair.
10. They must use dust-bins and keep the class rooms and premises tidy and clean.
11. They must not write on the walls and spoil the furniture by scratching or carving.
12. Only the books and note books are to be brought as per syllabus / time table. Other books, newspapers, etc. are not allowed.
13. Every student is required to have an identity card containing his / her particulars.
14. Promotions are granted on the basis of satisfactory work during the whole session.
15. Late arrivals, absence without leave, negligence in doing class and homework, paying no attention to studies in the class are seriously viewed as these are tantamount to misconduct and dereliction of duty. Strict action will be taken against the habitual defaulters. Late comers or absentees will not be allowed to enter the class without the permission of the Principal.
16. General Assembly is an integral part of the school day with prayer to God and listening to the important announcements. Every student must attend the Assembly in time.
17. Class work and home work is given every day. Guardians are requested to ensure that the work is completed in time. They must sign the home-work diary each day invariably.